Open Research Studies
Lakeside Healthcare Research and Innovation Unit:
- GSK COPD PAS – A study looking at safety cardiovascular outcome data for two inhalers used in the management of COPD – GSK is the Trial Sponsor.
- Amgen Vesalius CV Study – A study looking at the efficacy of the drug Evolocumab (Repatha) is at lowering LDL-C in patients at risk of having a cardiovascular event – Amgen is the Trial Sponsor.
- Novavax 2019nCoV-302 – A vaccine study looking at the efficacy of the Novavax Covid-19 vaccine in Adults in preventing serious Covid-19 Illness – Novavax is the Trial Sponso
- Valneva VLA2001-301 – A vaccine study looking at the efficacy of the Valneva Covid-19 vaccine in Adults in preventing serious Covid-19 Illness – Valneva is the Trial Sponsor
- GSK RSV 006 – A vaccine study looking at the efficacy of a RSV (Respiratory Syncytial Virus) vaccine within older adults living in the community in preventing RSV infection – GSK is the Trial Sponsor
- Astrazeneca LOGOS study – An Asthma study looking at the effectiveness of new combined triple therapy inhaler in patients with inadequately controlled Asthma – Astrazeneca is the Trial sponsor
- Boeringher Ingelheim 0022 CKD Study – A study for Chronic Kidney Disease looking at a new therapy to improve Kidney Function – Boeringher Ingelheim is the Trial Sponsor
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.