- We are a progressive, exciting, ambitious and inclusive organisation.
- We actively embrace change and the opportunities that change brings.
- We have already broken the mould of general practice. We are the largest 'true' partnership in the NHS and plan to grow much further.
- We pride ourselves in being: 'a great place to work'.
- We are one of the largest teaching and training practices in the country and we are investing substantially in our buildings, kit and facilities…and of course, people.
Whatever your role or grade: existing GP partner, salaried doctor, nurse (of all types, but particularly prescribing) HCA, pharmacist, other allied health professional, financier, practice manager, administration support, patient navigators or receptionist, we would love to hear from you.
If you are looking for an employer where your talents are properly recognised and rewarded; where you can have fun with great colleagues; and where you can really make a difference to the lives of our patients, then please get in touch.
Keep checking back as we regularly update our list of vacancies with new and exciting opportunities.
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.